The impact of music on almost everyone’s life does not wait for an explanation. It has a soothing and rhythmic effect on human psyche and body. We can bear it in our hearts for a longer period with no matter where we go or relocate us. Music helps us shun our boredom and forget loneliness. Bedsides, music-therapy has an extensive use in medical science for curing various diseases and alignments. Beautiful music can add emotion to human the mind and pumps out excessive emotion for the restoration of mental balance. This is why music has been an integral part of life for a vast majority of people living on this earth. They love listening to beautiful and shooting music to restore their turbulent minds. Therefore, it is quite natural that they would look for advanced sound systems that can ensure them the best musical effects.
We might have televisions for daily use. However, very often, these lack bass, tuning features, twittering facilities, etc. Televisions tend to muddle when it gets busy. This is why many people like to purchase a set of home theaters to use these as better sound systems for their homes and spaces. These are designed to maximize the beautiful effects of music and ensure satisfying experience in the listeners’ minds and lives. Although there are many sound systems and home theatres available in the market, people like to choose 5.1 home theatre systems over the others.
5.1 surround sound systems
5.1 surround sound systems have been the benchmark for home theater sound. The reason is probably its beautiful sound quality. These allow people to have an opportunity to indulge in better immersive audio perception than regular two-channel stereos available in the market. Moreover, these ensure the very soothing sound effect, comfort, relaxation, and entertainment. These can create very good musical effects and resonance within homes and spaces. You have the most significant moments to share with your friends and loved ones which strengthen the bond of love and affections.
What is a 5.1 surround sound?
A five-point one (5.1) surround sound is a nomenclature for six-channel surround sound audio systems. This is a very frequently used layout in a home theatre. As the name suggests, a 5.1 surround sound system uses five full-bandwidth channels and one low-frequency effects channel. This is getting an increasing popularity for advanced digital broadcast and memorable music quality.
With the increasing popularity and demand of 5.1 surround sound system, the number of products and their manufacturers has increased significantly. This is why buying the right product from a reputable manufacturing company becomes a tough job for any buyer. They get confused and fail to take the right decision. To help them find and purchase the right product, we have listed 12 best 5.1 speakers or home theater systems for 2020. Based on the sales figures and direct reviews posted by the users, we have shortlisted these 12 best 5.1 surround sound systems.
- 5.1 surround sound systems
- What is a 5.1 surround sound?
- Given below are 12 best 5.1 speakers or home theater systems for 2020
- 1. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System – THX, Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Certified
- 2. Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theater System (Set of Six, Black)
- 3. Onkyo SKS-HT690 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System (Black, 6)
- 4. Polk Audio RM6750 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System (Set of Six, Black)
- 5. Pioneer 5.1 Home Theater System HTP-074
- 6. Yamaha YHT-4930UBL 5.1-Channel Home Theater in a Box System with Bluetooth
- 7. Harman Kardon HKTS 16BQ 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker Package (Black)
- 8. Enclave Audio CineHome HD 5.1 Wireless Audio Home Theater System
- 9. Klipsch Black Reference Theater Pack 5.1 Surround Sound System
- 10. Orb Audio: Mod1 Mini 5.1 Home Theater Speaker System – Surround Sound System – Includes 5 Orbs and 9’’ Subwoofer – Great for Movies & Music, Outperforming Larger Subwoofers – Handmade in The US
- 11. Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V Home Theater Speaker System, Black – 720962-1100
- 12. Bose Lifestyle 650 Home Entertainment System
Given below are 12 best 5.1 speakers or home theater systems for 2020
1. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System – THX, Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Certified
Logitech is a reputable brand preparing 5.1 surround sound systems to immerse listeners in a theater-quality audio experience. You have limitless pleasure when you listen to its music in the comfort of your dream home. Listen to music with every detail in your Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks in your desired ways. Subwoofer (loudspeaker designed to reproduce very low bass frequencies) is 165Watts. THX-certified home theater speakers are designed to meet the strict performance standard. You have true cinema quality sound. This cinema-quality sound experience is outstanding. Dynamic satellite of 4 x 67 W makes wall mountable.
Counted as the best 5.1 surround sound system, it is capable of delivering a continuous 500 watts of power. You can increase it up to 1,000 watts under certain circumstances. When you up it to the peak, you have room-shaking resonant audio with deep bass. You enjoy the liberty while setting it up. You can connect up to six devices, including music player, computer, TV, game console, and Infared remote.
Controlling sound is very easy. There are compact control console and wireless remote allowing you to control sound. You can increase or decrease sound in your preferred ways. It gets set well with any device like a headphone jack (3.5 millimeters), six-channel direct, RCA, digital coaxial input or optical inputs.
- Digital and analogue inputs
- Surround sound with 3D stereo
- Easy-to-read control console and wireless remote to control sound
- Five satellite speakers
- Speaker connection up to six
- Stackable control console
- Handy wireless remote
- 3 AAA batteries
- Wire 6-feet (1.82-m) six-channel direct cable
- User documentation
- PC or Computers or Notebook
- Music players
- Blu-ray and DVD players
- Game consoles
- Other audio sources having digital optical, digital coaxial, RCA audio or 3.5 mm output
- Great sound effects
- A full refund facility within 30 days of purchase
- Small in Size
- Both compact control console and wireless remote sound control facility
- Long-lasting material quality
- Using and installing is very easy
- A bit expensive
- Customer support is not always available
2. Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theater System (Set of Six, Black)
This is a CNET Editor choice’s winner and millstone for the best 5.1 surround sound system. Superior MDF cabinets well finished in sophisticated high-gloss black give it an attractive look and make it a favorite choice for the music aficionados.
This is one of the best 5.1 surround sound systems including four two-way energy satellite speakers, one center channel, and a 200-watt subwoofer. The four satellite speakers weighing about 2.9 pounds each gives you outstanding sound quality. Each of these has a dimension of 6 7/8 x 4 1/8 x 4 1/8 inches. They incorporate a woofer made from 3-inch poly-titanium that allows you to control sound. It handles 100 watts of power and weighs 19.7 pounds. It comes with a dimension of 12 5/8 inches to all of its sides. The subwoofer has a front-firing port, a driver of 8” and patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround(TM) for well-defined bass reproduction. This is why this amazing sound device can cater to have a wide range of sounds.
Comprising of six products, each of these comes in glossy black finishes. The mountable wall includes seamless mesh for your flat panel TV system.
The overall sound quality is excellent. The installation and setup process is quite easier. You can do it easily with a few attachments, following the user manual guide. The design and look is appealing.
- 4 gloss black four 2-way Energy satellite speakers
- 1 gloss black Energy center channel
- Wall mountable
- 3-inch poly-titanium
- 200 watt energy subwoofer having front-firing port and 8″ driver
- patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround(TM)
- Ideal for a large or small space surround sound solution
- Outstanding sound quality
- Excellent finish
- Sophisticated design
- Easy installation and setup
- Affordable price
- Advanced woofer helps you control and get music in your desired ways.
- A few users have faced problems during removing of coating
- It accumulates dust after a long-term use.
- It has some longevity Issues
3. Onkyo SKS-HT690 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System (Black, 6)
Comprising of four satellite speakers and incorporating a black housing, this best 5.1 home theater system comes with a center channel and a big 120-watt bass reflex powered 10-inch subwoofer. To be more precise, this home theater speaker package includes two main front speakers, two dedicated surround speakers, a center channel, and a 10-inch down-firing subwoofer. To ensure convenience and protection, the complete music system comes with a particleboard cabinets and an outside of non-removable satin clothe grilles.
The dimensions of front speakers are 6.7 inches (170 mm) high, 4 inches (102 mm) wide and 4.1 inches (105 mm) deep. The configuration is almost the same for the surrounding two small speakers. Each of the speakers has correspondingly two sets of drivers. The surrounding speakers incorporate a 3.25-inch (8 cm) woofer and a 1″ (2.5 cm) dome tweeter to give optimum musical effects. Each of these speakers stays connected with a set of spring clip connectors.
The dimension of the center-based channel speaker is around 10.9 inches (277 mm) wide, 4.3 inches (110 mm) high and just about 4.3 inches (110 mm) deep. It includes a 3.25-inch midrange woofer. The subwoofer has a measurement of 19.93 inches (506 mm) high, 10.81 inches (275 mm) wide and 16.18 inches (411 mm) deep. There is a blue luminous LED light in the interface of this subwoofer, glowing bright within a home theater.
The sound preference is awesome, having a strong crystal clear bass shielded magnetically to produce superior quality sound. The sound does not overpower by a strong hardcore base. The installation is very simple and easy. All the wires coming with it are color-coded. Installation and setting instructions are written very clearly. One can easily follow to set it. It is cheaper in price and producers good quality audio.
- 2 OmniJewel front speakers
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 23.7 x 23.5 inches
- Net Weight: 45.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 46 pounds
- 120 Watt Bass Reflex Powered 10″ Subwoofer
- Subwoofer Frequency Response: 25 Hz-150 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power cords
- HDMI color-coded cable
- Acoustimass wireless subwoofer
- 2 – Wireless OmniJewel rear speakers
- 1 – OmniJewel center speaker
- 1 – Console (receiver)
- Speaker cables
- Easy to install and use
- Great housing
- Superb sound quality
- Auto sounding facility
- Material quality is a bit flimsy
- Subwoofer is underpowered
- It gets exposed to dust and other particles.
- It is quite inconvenient to fill in big rooms
- Some of the users have complained about the subwoofer
- The adjustments are a bit insufficient
4. Polk Audio RM6750 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System (Set of Six, Black)
Polk Audio’s RM6750 5.1-channel speaker system is designed perfectly for the music lovers interested in getting high-definition sound. It can give you a complete surround sound solution for home theater with 2 front and 2 surround speakers, 1 center-channel speaker, and 1 subwoofer. There is an integrated power port bass vent located right onto the back of the compact satellite. Both the compact satellite and center channel speakers use Polk Audio technology to improve lower-midrange response and other negative impacts.
To ensure distortion-free midrange, the satellite and center-channel speakers use 3.25-inch polymer-composite cone drivers.
- Satellite speakers use a 3-1/4-inch (8.25cm) Polymer composite cone driver
- High performance 1/2-inch (12mm) silk dome tweeters
- Individual satellites
- Balance poly composite driver
- Subwoofer amp (50 watts continuous/100 watts dynamic power) with active crossover)
- This is really an outstanding addition to the best 5.1 surround sound systems.
- It can ensure an outstanding audio experience without breaking the bank.
- Advanced subwoofer throw signals to the driver and high current power amplifier to amplify the sound for ground-shaking bass thrills
- No strong customer support
- No information on product warranty
5. Pioneer 5.1 Home Theater System HTP-074
This 5.1 surround sound system comes with a complete package including a 5.Channel AV receiver, 5 compact speakers and a subwoofer. You just need to connect your Blu-ray disc player or DVD player to have excellent sound effect at your small or medium-sized home. It supports blue tooth wireless technology and the latest video standards. This is why you can indulge in live audio streaming from compatible devices. To support this, it comes with 4 HDMI inputs and Ultra HD (4K/60p/4: 4: 4) passing through HDCP 2.2 and the HTP-074. If you have noise while producing sound, you just need to move the cassette deck far from your receiver.
- Ultra HD that passes through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4)
- HDR support
- 1 Channel AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- 3D playing with Blu-ray Disc, broadcast, and games
- Dolby TrueHD/Dolby digital plus/Dolby Pro Logic II
- 100 W/ch ( with a configuration of 6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.7 %, 1ch Driven) AV Receiver
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- 5 compact (150 W) speakers and a subwoofer (100 W)
- It comes with a complete package that requires to setup it
- You can play sounds in your home environment.
- Built-in wireless technology helps in live audio streaming
- You have 3D ready with Blu-ray Disc, broadcast, and games
- A subwoofer helps you control sound
- 5 compact (150 W) speakers allow you to produce a maximum sound effect.
- Advanced sound receiver helps you hear every detail
- ECO Mode 1 allows you to play it in energy-saving mode, maintaining you to produce high-quality sound
- No good help received from customer support
6. Yamaha YHT-4930UBL 5.1-Channel Home Theater in a Box System with Bluetooth
The most outstanding feature of this home theater can support Bluetooth for wireless music streaming with the aid of compressed music Enhancer. It comes with a complete suite consisting of 4K Ultra HD video with HDCP 2.2 compatibility, wireless music playback, and a discrete 5.1-Channel amplifier. Cutting-edge Yamaha YPAO system can calibrate your listening environment, ensuring you optimal sound performance in a small and medium-sized room. To control sound, it includes a compact Black gloss 5.1-Channel speaker system having a powerful 6 1/2″-100 watt powered subwoofer.
- Bluetooth for wireless music streaming
- Compressed music Enhancer
- Wireless music playback
- 4K Ultra HD with HDCP 2.2 support
- Discrete 5.1-Channel amplifier
- Cutting-edge Yamaha YPAO system
- 6-1/2”-100 watt powered subwoofer
- 5.1-Channel compact black gloss speaker package
- You have YPAO sound optimization facility
- You can enjoy an alternate setup configuration
- Compact speaker package is finished well in a black gloss that looks beautiful
- If you do not get rear speaker placement facility, you can enjoy virtual 5.1-channel surround sound
- Cutting-edge subwoofer helps you control and improve the volume of the entire low range of the speaker system
- Customer support is not up to the mark
7. Harman Kardon HKTS 16BQ 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker Package (Black)
If you want to ensure the best 5.1 surround sound to your home playback system, this will be the right fit for you. This home theater loudspeaker has five voice-matched satellite loudspeakers for the center and left/right front and left/right surround channels. Moreover, it includes an attention-grabbing 200-watt powered subwoofer. The speakers come with magnetically shielded materials to protect the interface from getting any damage. In addition to this, the whole arrangement creates an amazing 360-degree surround-sound environment where sounds move all around your rooms. This complete 5.1 channel home theater surround sound system works together with all of the system components, giving a high-definition, rich and realistic sound performance. As a consequence of this, you have an all-encompassing sonic performance with convincing sound effects. To adjust sound in your desired ways, you have a well-equipped subwoofer with phase and bass-boost controls.
- Complete 5.1 channel home theater surround sound system
- Voice-matched, two-way, 120W satellite speakers
- Upgradable to 7.1 channels
- Subwoofer for controlling sound
- Powerful, down-firing and 200W subwoofer
- Bass-boost controls and phase switches for subwoofer
- Ensure an amazing 360-degree surround-sound environment where sounds move all around a room.
- It includes five voice-matched satellite loudspeakers for the center. Left or right front and left or right surround channels
- You have a rich, realistic supersonic sound performance.
- Give you a 360-degree surround-sound environment
- No clear information about product warranty
- A bit expensive
8. Enclave Audio CineHome HD 5.1 Wireless Audio Home Theater System
It is a new arrival. Till now no issue or complaint has come on the product. The manufacturer is very optimistic about the future of this product. It comes to offer an outstanding audio solution with its true surround sound system. It has been popular for convenience and easy setup facility. According to the manufacturer of this product, there is no need for speaker or A/V receiver cables in the CineHome home theater system. This is why he tried to give the entire system a shape of a smart center serving as a “central hub.” It can save a lot of time, effort and cash.
The system is highly efficient in producing 360-degree 24-bit wireless HD audio. Like the best 5.1 surround sound systems, it encloses two full-range drivers on opposite ends. This creates magic in surrounding sounds which can cover a wide area.
The CineHome is a right for those music aficionados who like their sound uncompressed 24-bit audio. This is well enough for eliminating problems commonly arising as the consequence of compression.
- The entire system behaves like a “smart center
- 3.5mm analog, optical and Bluetooth input
- 3 HDMI inputs for connecting a cable box, gaming console, dish, DVD-Blu Ray Player, Streaming appliance (Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Roku, etc.), HDMI pass-thru, CEC, and ARC are all supported.
- Users enjoy excellent quality cinema-like surround sound
- You do not need A/V receiver or speaker cables
- You can connect it via HDMI, Bluetooth, and Google Cast
- The product is expensive
- There are some operational glitches popping up as a consequence of insufficient R&D.
9. Klipsch Black Reference Theater Pack 5.1 Surround Sound System
This 5.1 home theater system is much better than its predecessors. It has had a large improvement. It comes with four black satellite speakers in total. These four black satellite speakers come with a measurement of 7.75 inches tall, 4.38 inches wide, and 5.37 inches deep. Each of these contains brassy IMG drivers and a 0.75-inch orange-colored horn-loaded tweeter
You will have one center channel measuring around 11 inches long and a wireless subwoofer inducing a high-quality audio performance. There is a set of spring clips, attached with thick wires, at the back of the speaker. Some of the users think that these clips are not good for perfect utilization. The complete product looks like a small plastic cabinet.
The center channel includes two full range tweeters with a second 3.5-inch driver on it for producing the twittering effect. It has a foot square box-shaped wireless subwoofer with an 8-inch driver incorporated on it. Moreover, you have a wireless transmitter to attach to the back of your receiver.
Encompassing all these, it provides a highly powerful bass designed perfectly to be utilized into small venues and rooms. It is perfect for giving astounding acoustic performance. However, sometimes it can give minimal distortion and cone breakup. It utilizes horn technology and includes aluminum tweeters to ensure greater image quality with powerful sound dynamics.
This is why it is surely a great option for home theater system. For its small size, great sound quality, user-friendliness and easy to set up the facility, it always wins the hearts of the users. If you are looking for a small yet outstanding Cinematic performance, this will be the right option for you.
- Molded Graphite (IMG) woofers
- Foot square box-shaped wireless subwoofer
- Aluminum tweeters
- Tractrix Horn Technology
- Horn-Loaded Power
- It ensures cinematic performance
- Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofers help control sound in your desired ways.
- Users can get the best advantage of flexible system placement
- It offers greater image quality with powerful sound dynamics
- It is very small in size
- It looks a small plastic cabinet
- It gives maximum mounting flexibility
- No warranty information available online
10. Orb Audio: Mod1 Mini 5.1 Home Theater Speaker System – Surround Sound System – Includes 5 Orbs and 9’’ Subwoofer – Great for Movies & Music, Outperforming Larger Subwoofers – Handmade in The US
This is a custom 5.1 home theater surround sound system designed to create wonder without blowing your budget. It is made to be compatible with both music and movies. Like Logitech Z906 5.1 surround sound speaker system, it incorporates five cutting-edge Mod1 satellite speakers and ultra-compact subwoofer powered by sub-MINI. It can give its best musical effect in a small and medium-sized room. With it, you get 100 feet of speaker wire made in the USA and a subwoofer cable to set it well in your home atmosphere. You just need to connect the speakers, using the speaker wire, to a receiver. The process is easy. You can follow the user manual guide written on the package. Although the speakers look small, they can produce high sound.
The audio speakers are available in 6 attractive finishes. These are perfectly arranged, complemented and shipped with a full suite of optional mounting hardware for wall or ceiling. You have an optional table and floor stands to place on it.
This is why many people love choosing it over the other best 5.1 surround system. Moreover, its attractive look, audiophile sound and audio-video compatibility attract many music aficionados.
- A custom 5.1 Speaker System
- Versatile and stylish speaker system
- Five cutting-edge Mod1 satellite speakers
- Ultra-compact subwoofer powered by sub-MINI
- A full suite of optional mounting hardware for wall or ceiling
- It is designed perfectly for both movies and music
- Although small in size, it can produce a high sound effect.
- It is available with 100 feet of speaker wire made in the USA and a subwoofer cable to connect the speakers to a receiver comfortably
- It can give the best sound effect to a small and medium-sized room.
- Fast and easy setup process makes the job easier for you.
- Detail information and user manual guide written on the packages
- You have all step by step instructions, including FREE unlimited lifetime support 24*7
- Proper information about the product warranty is found nowhere.
11. Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V Home Theater Speaker System, Black – 720962-1100
Belonging to the house of Bose, this home theater speaker system offers spacious 5.1 surround sound. This small-sized yet Direct/Reflecting Series II speaker has been redefined like Bose Lifestyle 650 Home Entertainment System (A Best 5.1 System) for giving optimum music experience in large rooms. It includes both slim direct and reflecting series II speakers to produce outstanding sound effect. The units are really outstanding. These offer mounted flush against the wall. Being small in size, it saves space. Besides, its attractive look and feel and modern features and functionalities attract many music aficionados. The speakers are set inside to make them invisible.
The manufacturer says, this advanced home theater system comes with powerful low-note effects. This is why it becomes a favorite choice for the low bass lover. There are intuitive controls in the system to adjust the volume and low-frequency effects.
This is why you can enjoy your favorite sounds without knowing where the speakers are.
- Redesigned Direct/Reflecting Series II speakers
- Direct/Reflecting speaker with the dimensions of 7.5″ H x 3.3″ W x 3.3″ D
- Direct/Reflecting speaker weight 2.22 lbs
- Center speaker with the dimensions of 3.4″ H x 7.3″ W x 3.3″ D
- Center speaker weight 2.28 lbs
- Shipping weight 60.65 lbs
- Acoustimass module dimensions 16.3″ H x 8.1″ W x 21.63″ D
- Acoustimass module weight 25.33 lbs
- Designed for a big room
- It can mount flush to your wall
- Easy to install, assemble and setup
- Powerful low-note effects to give optimum audio experience to fellow bass lovers
- No information on product warranty
- Proprietary wiring
12. Bose Lifestyle 650 Home Entertainment System
Bose is globally known as the renowned brand. Coming from this globally accepted brand, this best 5.1 surround sound system offers numerous home viewing and entertainment opportunity at your home atmosphere. This top-rated 5.1 home theater system consists of a console and a bass module. The bass module incorporates wireless and remote speakers. The inbuilt powerful receiver plays the key role, acting as the brain and body of the whole system. It absorbs all inputs from a 4K video graphic source or a PC and gives direct output through your television.
The remote control device allows you to switch between channels, inputs, and other controls in your desired ways to enhance your video and audio experience. The product can boast for out of the box OmniJewel speakers coming with similar modules both on the front and back sides of the system. Moreover, there is an extended center channel to give optimum experience.
The OmniJewel technology can increase the number of focal points ranging from two to countless ones. The most significant part with his home theater does not break or give distorted sound experience while playing it in higher volumes.
- OmniJewel speakers using state-of-the-art technology
- A console and a bass module, using wireless technology and remote speakers
- A powerful receiver acting as the brain and body of the whole system
- The receiver absorbs various inputs either from a 4K video graphic source or a computer
- It ensures excellent quality audio and video experience
- It can entertain a large group of people with high-quality sounds
- It functions well with Alexa
- You can adjust sound quality through the receiver
- It can produce a 360-degree sound that moves around a room.
- OmniJewel speakers scatter sound instead of directly throwing or shooting right at you
- It is not effective in playing pure music since
- You need an expert to install it at home
- Wireless range can reach up to 10 feet
- It is expensive
No doubt 5.1 home theater systems are now a buzz word to the music lovers. As these can give optimum video and audio experience, these are getting increasing attention over the others. This is article shortlists the best 5.1 surround sound systems, based on the sales figures and reviews posted directly by the end-users. You can select one from the above-mentioned products.
However, before placing an order you need to consider a few important things.
Given below are these
- Budget and space
- Speakers and sound quality
- Installation and setup process
- A/V Receivers Power
- Warranty on the products
- What connectivity options to look for?
- Other Miscellaneous Features
- In-box contents and wires
Moreover, buying these directly on the manufacturers’ websites or Amazon is always good. It helps you get the right product and replacement guarantee on the faulty and damaged product delivery. Besides, you can get attractive offers and discounts on your purchase.
Have a look at the other articles we reviewed:-
1. 10 Best Massage Chairs
2. Best Side Imaging Fish Finders
3. Best Electric Meat Slicers for Home Use
4. Best Photo Scanner for mac
5. Best ID Card Printers
6. Best Inkjet Printers for CD DVD Printing
7. Best Gas Masks
8. Best Bubble Tents
9. Best Color Laser Printers
10. Best Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
11. Best Ink Tank Printers
12. HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Review
13. How a Printer Can Make Your Life Easier
14. Best Electric Sliding Gate Openers
15. Best Whole House Water Filters