Last Updated on
Are you looking for the best printer for labels? Do you want a performance-centric printer that can easily manage your daily tasks? If so, you’ve reached the correct destination.
It is undoubtedly one of the difficult tasks to choose the best printer for label printing. Labels and stickers are a significant part of any business process, especially advertisement companies. Tags and stickers maintain the standard of the products, thus enhancing the company’s reputation. Also, they genuinely are an indispensable part of any business, therefore, encouraging you to printing labels to highlight your business. But when it comes to printing them, it becomes a too complicated job. Have you ever wondered what the best printer for a label is?
With the market being filled up with multiple inkjet printers, it is next to impossible to determine the best printer to print labels. So, which laser printer is best for printing labels, and what makes it the best? Some critical factors like pricing of the product, consistent printing, and maintaining uniformity in the print of the stickers should be considered while choosing the most preferred products for the users. Therefore, to get the best results, it is essential to get the right tool for label printing. Whether it is the best inkjet printer for labels or the best laser label printer for label printing, you need to choose the ideal one for your workplace.
To find out the best printer for printing labels and make this task more accessible, we have listed five best printers for your Avery label printing.
5 Printer for Avery Label 2020
Here’s the list of printers for labels you can choose as per your need and budget.
1. DYMO 1755120 LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Label Printer
- PRINT XL SHIPPING LABELS: Print labels up to 4 Inches wide, including 4 x 6 Inches shipping labels, …
- HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE: Select from over 60 professional label templates and customize text and graphics with free DYMO Software
Dymo 175520 printer occupies the first place when it comes to the best laser printer for printing labels. This printer is suitable for printing any type of tag, starting from identification and barcode labels, warehouse labels, shipping labels, multiple identification labels, etc. It is the best printer for sheet labels because the printed labels are of 4 inches, which ensures better visibility and more attractive.
The best part about this thermal label printer is it allows you to choose from over 60 label templates, and optimization of text and graphics is also possible with a free DYMO software. Speaking of the quality of printing, it is marvelous, eye-catching, and fantastic. It has been chosen as the best printers for labels because of its impressive quality and flexibility. With product dimensions of 10.25 x 10 x 10 inches, this printer is genuinely the best printer for making labels.
Some of the highlighted features of Dymo LabelWriter Printer is mentioned as below:
This printer is well known for its computability and flexibility thus making it one of the best laser printers for printing labels.
- It is one of the fastest printers, and it is excellent at printing wide-format labels.
- With this printer, printing extra-large tags are also possible.
- With the printer’s facility, various sizes of printer labels, this is one of the best printers for product labeling.
- Some shipping labels can be directly printed from Amazon, eBay, and iabol.
- With excellent color for printing, black/gray are the colors used for printing.
- This printer involves a wide variety of selling platforms, and hence it is an excellent choice for sellers who deal with online sales.
- Cost effective
- Ease of installation
- The software allows for a lot of flexibility
- It doesn’t support wireless connectivity
2. ROLLO Label Printer – Commercial Grade Direct Thermal High-Speed Printer
- Works with any Thermal Direct Label including free UPS labels – save hundreds of dollars on label costs …
- High Speed Printing at 150mm/s – nearly twice as fast as the closest competitor. Advanced Thermal Direct technology prints without requiring toner or ink.
When it comes to the best printer for Avery label, Rollo Label Printer is one of the most popular tools. Rollo is one of the best printers for printing labels at home and small-sized entrepreneurs. With moderate price and excellent at meeting the need for specialty labels, the labels obtained from these printers are accepted across almost all platforms. Almost all the courier companies take these labels printed from the Rollo Label printer. Therefore, Rollo is well known for commercial grade printing, and these printers are hence the best printer for transparent labels. As far as the labels’ size is concerned, it is not easy to get them in the correct dimensions. However, with Rollo label print, this is not a problem as it is known as the best printer for product labels because it can print seamless labels.
With perfect printing sizes and dimensions, this is one of the best compatible devices you have ever thought. No matter what the operating system is, it is excellent at printing standard labels. Moreover, this printer connects to tablets and phones easily and thus allowing you to experience seamless printing.
Are you on the lookout of printing bulk labels every day? If that is the case, then this printer is the best printer for bulk labels. With high speed and flexibility, this printer will allow you to print around 5000 labels per day.
- It is well known for its speed and computability.
- Almost all shipping platforms and courier companies accept the labels printed from the Rollo label printer.
- This printer is perfect for carrying out bulk printing.
- It is a user-friendly device.
- The labels are acceptable by major shipping platforms.
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows devices.
- High printing speed
- Acceptable by popular courier services
- Extra space it takes up on my desk
3. DYMO Label Printer | LabelWriter 450 Direct Thermal Label Printer
- ELIMINATE THE WASTE AND HASSLE OF SHEET LABELS: The LabelWriter? 450 Prints precise quantities without difficulty
- NEVER BUY INK AGAIN: Direct Thermal Printing technology eliminates the cost of ink and toner.Conserve power with new “sleep mode”
When it comes to paying attention to quantity keeping in mind the quality, DYMO label Printer is an unmatched choice. With the Dymo Label printer, it is hassle-free printing. Therefore, Dymo Labelwriter 450 is the best printer for sheet labels. With Labelwriter, get all your worries away as there is no chance of any wastage, and it ensures the best printing. The best thing about this printer is you do not have any to take the pain of repurchasing ink. Hence, enjoy hassle-free printing with this cost-effective device.
Additionally, this printer also allows you to conserve power with the ‘sleep mode’ option. Apart from being a cost-effective solution, it is also one of the fastest printers. With this printer, it is easy to make and print barcodes, and address and around 51 labels are created per minute.
Another benefit of using this printer is one can make labels as it has accessibility to Excel, Outlook, Google Contacts, and Microsoft Word. To get the desired results, it is best to use genuine Dymo labels.
The Dymo Labelwriter 450 is perfect for your workplace, and it is truly the best addition to your workplace. This printer is very efficient, and it can take care of all your filing, mailing, and labeling requirements. This printer has been made keeping in mind the budget and time required for printing labels. It is also user-friendly, simple, and easy to use the printer. You just need to connect your LabelWriter 450 to your Mac or personal computer to print a wide range of labels with addresses, barcodes, and graphics. As mentioned above, due to the thermal printing technology, the cost of buying toner and ink can be eliminated easily.
- Well known as the best printer for printing labels, this printer runs on thermal printer technology, thus eliminating the need for buying ink and toner.
- With the highest speed, flexibility, and customizable available, this printer is best for offices.
- It is best known for its unparalleled quality.
- It is prevalent for printing the best graphics and barcodes
- It is well known for its compatibility with Windows 7 or later version of operating systems.
- Prints fast
- No smudging (because it’s thermal)
- Super-easy initial set up.
- Instructions for downloading or creating a template for labels not pre-loaded into the program.
4. Brother VC-500W
- PRINT WITHOUT INK: The Brother VC-500W compact color printer uses ZINK Zero Ink Technology to deliver rich, vivid full color …
- VERSATILE PRINTING FOR UNLIMITED USES: Create and print labels, photos, stickers and more to decorate, personalize and …
Brother VC-500W is one of the perfect printers for varied range of label sheets. Firstly, it is an all-time favorite of the users primarily because the printing can quickly be done with any ink on this printer. Thanks to Zink Zero Ink Technology, the ink-free print is possible. It provides you with stunning and vivacious colored labels without any ink. This photo printer assures high-quality printing, thus ensuring versatility. With this printer, high-quality printing of stickers, photos, names, and barcodes are possible. If you are thinking of decorating and customizing gifts, these printers are the perfect ones for you. Besides optimizing rewards, use this versatile compact Colour Label printer to print different labels used for your organizational needs.
Another advantage of using this printer is one can easily connect it and thus make it ready for use without any hassle. With wireless direct available, this printer can be connected on a wireless interface from any place; network sharing is also possible through your tablet or smartphone. Hence, use a wireless network to connect and enjoy creating and printing using your mobile phones. With this Brother VC-500W printer, unleash your creative skills, especially with free label editor application. This application includes various elements, starting from fonts, backgrounds, art, and other types of instant designs.
- With Brother VC-500W, printing has become fun and never like before. It is easy and excellent to decorate with the help of this printer.
- One can customize gift wraps, invitations, greeting cards, and party favors, stickers with this fun yet straightforward printer.
- One can easily accomplish different organizational tasks that include taking care of address labels and handling business projects.
- With this printer, you can witness the best and cost-effective printing experience because you will never need to spend on cartridges or toners.
- With a tear and smudge resistant Zinc paper, the built-in cutter allows you to select half or full cuts.
- As it is compatible with Mac and Windows, hence you can enjoy the experience of printing from Android smartphones, iPhones, and even iPads.
- Prints high-quality color labels in varying sizes.
- Choice of four label widths.
- Reasonable print speeds.
- Relatively high running costs.
- Not suited for printing hundreds or thousands of labels monthly.
5. Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer
- A multi-functional printer to print shipping Label, product label, barcode label, labels for other purpose. Able to print minimum of 0. 75″ Maximum of 4. 25″ In width, …
- Come A free software of bartender ultralight label making software (Windows based only) contains the most …
When it comes to a multi-functional printer, there is no substitute to Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer. This printer facilitates printing barcode labels, product labels, and shipping labels, and hence, it gives you the best printing experience. This printer works at its highest capacity as it can print high-quality shipping prints, and the product dimension is 9.45 x 6.54 x 8.31 inches. It supports fanfold paper and roll paper, the former being usually put from the back of the printer while the latter is loaded from its insides. With the highest printing speed of 5 inches per second, this printer is genuinely any user’s delight.
Arkscan 2054A is loaded with varied features, making it a fully designed printer capable of seamless printing graphics and texts. One of the most amazing facts about the printer is it provides the U.S. enabled tech training through email, remote desktop, and phone. Even though it’s a very user-friendly printer; however if you face any difficulty while installation, you can immediately contact the tech support to get instant help. The technical team is highly competent and professional, and it can solve your problem within a few minutes.
It is one of the best shipping label printers, and it offers support for the Windows XP operating system. Due to the presence of direct technology, it will never need to refill your toner.
- Being a multi-dimensional printer, it facilitates high-speed printing. It can print high-resolution shipping labels in only 1.2 seconds.
- No need for refilling the toner or buying ink with this printer; this proves that it is a very cost-effective device
- This printer delivers shipping labels of varied sizes. Almost all shipping companies accept these shipping labels.
- This thermal printer allows it to print any kind of regular printing content and image or text. It is compatible with Mac as well as Windows applications.
- The adhesive in the labels allows it to stick to anywhere you want, thus enabling you to attach a tag.
- With one of the best technical support, the configuration and the installation can be done in seconds.
- High resolution
- Easy to set up
- Outstanding tech support
- The software included is Windows-based only
- Not easy to configure with a Mac
- Larger body than others on the list
In the end, we can say that the market is crowded with several printers, and all of them can deliver moderate to good quality printing. However, whenever it comes to printing shipping labels, the best LaserJet printers are recommended. The printers mentioned above provide sharp images with crisp graphics. With the advancement of technology, the printers mentioned above are loaded with the best technology, thus making it the best five best printers for Avery label printing.